Last updated: October 4, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we are pleased to advise that we are deemed an essential service and operating under Covid-19 Policy.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We will allow a maximum of one (1) client into the hospital reception area at a time. This may be to drop off or pick up your pet for their appointment, groom or surgery as well as for you to pick up food or medications. Curbside pick up is no longer in effect.
- There is no need to call our hospital to let us know you are here as we anticipate an orderly flow into the hospital doors.
- If there is already someone inside, please wait until they leave before entering. Our hospital team members will also be directing traffic as needed.
- We ask that you follow the floor markings and directional signage respecting physical distancing measures.
- Face masks covering the nose, mouth and chin are required to enter the building.
- The use of credit cards and debit cards are the preferred payment methods.
- There is no public washroom availability at this time.
3. ONLINE STORE AND HOME DELIVERY
Use our online store and have your food and pet essentials delivered directly to your home.
4. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, click here.
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Clarkson Village Animal Hospital