We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Webstore: Easy Online Shopping for Your Pets with Home Delivery!
At the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital, we are committed to providing the best care possible for your pet and the best service for you. With our online Webstore, we extend this care right to your door, delivering veterinarian-approved, superior pet products for you and your furry family members.
Convenience of Online Shopping: Quick and easy, shop on your computer anytime, anywhere!
Great Delivery Options: Low cost or free delivery* to your home, office, cottage – wherever you want in Ontario!** You can also pick up your order our veterinary hospital free of charge, if you prefer.
Automatic Reorders – Never Run Out Again: Select “auto-ship” and never have to worry about running out of food or medications again. The Webstore will automatically reorder your products for you and deliver them based on your preferences.
Wide Selection of Products: The Webstore offers a larger selection of food, toys, treats, and other products than we can carry in the hospital.
Veterinarian-Approved Products: Everything in our Webstore is high quality and veterinarian-approved, so you can rest assured you’re making a good choice for your pet. Some items are even veterinary-exclusive – meaning you can’t get them in any regular pet store!
*Order more than $75.00 worth of food, supplies, and toys, and have your order delivered free of cost – we’ll pick up the delivery charges! There will be a $7.95 shipping fee for orders under $75.00. Some conditions may apply. **We can’t deliver to certain remote locations in Ontario. If you are in a remote area, please call us to work out the nearest place that we can deliver to (e.g. a nearby shop, etc.). Please note: Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be processed on Monday. You will then receive an estimated date for home or hospital delivery. Expected delivery time is between 2-4 business days.
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital Guarantee
While we whole-heartedly recommend every item we offer, if you are not satisfied with any* product bought here, simply return the product, tell us about your experience with the product, and you will be fully refunded. *Click here to read our Return Policy.
We are so happy to announce that we have won the 2018 Reader’s Choice Award in Mississauga in the category of Best Veterinary Hospitals! This award is very special to us as the voting is done by the community and our clients.
We would like to thank every person who took the time to vote, or even took the time to share your experience with someone else.
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 905-855-2100. We will bring your pet into the hospital for an examination with the veterinarian. The veterinarian will then call you to discuss our recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a technician will return your pet to your car and take care of any needed medications and payment.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time. However, if you're unsure whether your pet needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation.
3. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to your car. At this time, we are limiting food purchases to 2 bags or 2 cases per client. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, visit our website.
4. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
5. Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Clarkson Village Animal Hospital